The Westin Bayshore
Rooms still available at the Westin Bayshore on Monday June 27 juin and Tuesday June 28 !
Alternative option for housing:
- NEW HOTEL: Click here for availability at the Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle Downtown.
- NEW HOTEL: Click here for availability at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel.
- NEW HOTEL: Click here for availability at the Delta Vancouver Suites.
- Click here for availability at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.***
***THE FAIRMONT HOTEL VANCOUVER IS NOW SOLD-OUT***
The Westin Bayshore
1601 Bayshore Drive,
Vancouver, British Columbia,
Phone: (604) 682-3377
Fax: (604) 687-3102
Hotel Reservations: 1-800-WESTIN-1
Hotel Website: westinbayshore.com
Dedicated CUA 2016 reservation link: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1511022330&key=7134F7B
Located downtown Vancouver, just steps away from Stanley Park and many great Vancouver points of interests, this elegant 511-rooms property features in all of its bedrooms, the famous Westin Heavenly Bed®, floor to ceiling sliding glass doors as well as breathtaking views of the harbour, mountains and downtown.
- Check-in Time: 15:00
- Checkout Time: noon.
- Free Wi-Fi in our Lobby and Starbucks
- SPG Members Enjoy Free Standard Internet Access / To enrol, click here
- Non-SPG Members In-room Internet: $14.95 + tax per day
- Dog friendly, no charge for dogs
- Self Parking: $36 (including taxes)
- Valet Parking: $41 (including taxes)
- Starbucks in the lobby
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center and Spa
- Next to Stanley Park and Coal Harbour
We are located 9.2 miles or 14.8 km from Vancouver International Airport. (Taxi: $30-40)
Hotel Rates & Reservation Procedure
The dedicated CUA 2016 reservation link will be available soon
The following rates are available and guaranteed until May 31, 2016 OR until availability*
Room rates are guaranteed 3 days prior and post Annual Meeting dates. We strongly encourage you to book your room early.
* The CUA 2016 bedrooms usually sell fast, so the block could be closed before May 31 if all rooms are sold.
|Room Type||Single & Double Rate|
|Traditional Main Building||$235.00|
|Deluxe Tower Building||$259.00|
|Suites||$340.00 and up|
- Room rates are subject to the following extra charges:
- Municipal Hotel Tax of 11%
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) of 5%
- Destination Marketing Fee (DMF) of 1.5%
- Additional person in room charged at $30 plus services charges and applicable taxes.
- Children up to 17 years of age, sharing with parents, stay at no charge.
- Check-in time: 15:00 | Check-out time: 12:00 noon
- Guaranteed reservations must be cancelled before 18:00, 24-hours prior your arrival.
Reservations can be made through the hotel's central reservation system. When making reservations by phone, you must announce your affiliation with CUA 2016 in order to benefit from the conference rate. The rate cannot be modified at arrival or departure if the delegate did not notify the group name at the point of reservation.
Online reservation Link will be available soon
Reservation Department: 1-800-WESTIN-1
All individual reservations must be guaranteed with a one-night’s room and tax deposit by credit card, money order or certified cheque at the time of the booking. If guests do not show up, a penalty of a one-night’s room rate plus applicable taxes will be charged. Individual cancellations will be accepted without penalty to the individual, up to 18:00 24-hours prior to arrival.
For a Map, please click here